Transformer development trend
Global High Frequency Transformer Market By Power Output (Up to 20W,21-50W, 51-100W, 101-200W and Above 200W), By Application (Power Conditioningfor Solar & Wind and Others), By Region, Competition Forecast &Opportunities, 2013 – 2023.
Global high frequency transformer market stood at $ 1.5billion in 2017 and is projected to cross $ 2.2 billion by 2023,on the back ofgrowing focus on solar and wind energy,rapidly expanding energy storagesolutions market and shifting preference towards electric vehicles.Moreover, growing investments in research& development activities,miniaturization of electronic gadgets andequipment,and increasing demand for electrical and electronic equipment aresome of the other factors that would have a positive impact on the highfrequency transformer market,globally. Robotics and medical equipment such aslasers are the other major application areas,which are expected to continuegrowing during the forecast period.
Years considered forthis report:
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
· To analyze andforecast the global high frequency transformer market size.
· To define, classifyand forecast the global high frequency transformer market on the basis of powercapacity, application and regional distribution.
· To scrutinize thedetailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value,on the basis of region by segmenting the global high frequency transformermarket into Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe and Middle East& Africa.
· To scrutinize thedetailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value,on the basis of Power Output (Up to 20W, 21-50W, 51-100W, 101-200W and Above200W)
· To scrutinize thedetailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value,on the basis of Application (Power Conditioning for Solar & Wind,Automotive, Energy Storage Solution, Medical Equipment, Electrical &Electronics, and Others)
· To identify driversand challenges for the global high frequency transformer market.
· To examinecompetitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supplycontracts, and mergers & acquisitions in the global high frequencytransformer market.
· To evaluate productpricing and trends in the global high frequency transformer market.
· To strategicallyprofile leading players operating in the global high frequency transformermarket.
TechSci Researchperformed primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially,TechSci Research sourced a list of high frequency transformermanufacturers and suppliers,globally. Subsequently, TechSci Research conductedprimary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing,therespondents were also enquired about their competitors.Through this technique,TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identifieddue to the limitations of secondary research.TechSci Research analyzed productofferings,end user,and regional presence of all major high frequencytransformer companies across the globe.
Moreover, detailedand in-depth scrutiny of information was done to understand each policy orexternal or internal factor, which could increase or decrease the demand forhigh frequency transformers, globally. Various secondary sources such aswhitepapers, company annual reports, industry magazines, industry reports, newsdailies and credible paid databases, and secondary literature on World Bank, UNComtrade, Electrical Engineering Portal, International Monetary Fund, etc.,were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
· High frequency transformer manufacturers,suppliers and other stakeholders
· Associations, organizations and alliancesrelated to high frequency transformers
· Government bodies such as regulatingauthorities and policy makers
· Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to severalcritical questions that are important for industry stakeholders,such as highfrequency transformer manufacturers,distributors and other stakeholders.Thestudy would also help them in identifying which market segments should betargeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments andcapitalize on growth of the market.
In this report,the global high frequency transformermarket has been segmented into following categories,in addition to theindustry trends which have also been detailed below:
· Market, by Power Capacity:
o Up to 20W
o Above 200W
· Market, by Application:
o Power Conditioning for Solar & Wind
o Electrical & Electronics
o Energy Storage Solutions
o Medical Equipment
· Market, by Region:
· South Korea
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
o North America
· United States
· Rest of North America
· United Kingdom
· Rest of Europe
o South America
· Rest of South America
o Middle East & Africa
· South Africa
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of Middle East & Africa